Thursday, August 26, 2010

Under da Tatch

Today was a hot one for me! I spent the morning and early afternoon cleaning around the Community Center. The Center (which we will use Sunday morning) is not used very often so it is a mess. I broke out the weed eater, mower and machete to cut the grass around the building. Some of the windows are missing so pigeons have taken over the inside. So I had the generator and blower trying to clean out the inside. Later I will break out the water and bleach to clean the floor.
The principle of the local school stopped by while I was cleaning and thanked me for cleaning up the place. Like everyone else in Belize he thinks all religions are the same. I hope he attends services.
Things are going well for the family. It is just living now. Yet just when I think things are going our way we hit a bump in the road, but such is life.
Well it is bed time. Take care

2 comments: