Monday, October 4, 2010

Under da Tatch

It's been a while since I gave an update on the comings and goings of life in southern Belize. So here goes...
We have enjoyed cooler temptures the last couple of weeks. Of course by cooler I mean mid 80's to low 90's. But we take what we can get. The mornings have been really nice.
Good News Baptist is doing well. We continue to have new faces each week, yet few repeaters. The church truck, actually it's my truck with Blair and I going all over town, runs on Sunday mornings. We are thankful for the children that attend but please pray for more adults. Kids are great but it's hard to build a work on children.
We have started Sunday evening services. We meet at 4:00 with Anita teaching songs. I lead singing on Sunday mornings simply because I have a big mouth and sound like Elvis but know nothing about music.
Then at 4:30 I take the adults and teens and split off for class while Anita teaches the children.
We are finally getting a sign made so maybe this will attract more people.
Each month we must get our passport renewed for 100.00us. Last friday we took a trip to Guatamala for the day. This was a big thing for us because we got to eat at a McDonalds!!!!!!!!
In states I hated that place but Friday it was pretty good and we got our passport stamped.
Thanks for everything

No comments:

Post a Comment